Welcome to the
Services at B&B Ca'Dor
The bedrooms are furnished in Venetian style.
and this B&B also has a guest area where a small continental breakfast can be served on request. Nicola, the proprietor, is very friendly, speaks English and will serve you with everything you might need.
As there is no reception, after booking we ask you to contact us with your arrival time so we can give you the keys to the B&B and room. You will then be able to come and go at any time you want.
- Check-in from 11.00 until 16.00 (4.00 pm)
Check-out at 10.00-10.30
- Please contact the property in advance, to confirm your arrival time
- Bookings may be cancelled if the credit card or telephone number is invalid.
- In any case, please always notify the property of your time of arrival
- Cancellation policy: bookings can be cancelled or changed up to 3 days before arrival. The full amount of the booking price is payable for cancellations made after that.
- The B&B may request a pre-authorisation of your credit card in order to check its validity. If the card is not valid, your booking will be cancelled.
Please call +39 392 3906152 a few days before your arrival in Venice to confirm your arrival time and receive all the information to access the B&B and receive your keys.
B&B Ca’ Dor is a bed and breakfast. There is no reception, so please always contact us before arrival.
For any problem or question you can leave a text on our mobile number, or send a Whatsapp message.
Management is not responsible for check-in if your arrival time is not provided.
Don’t just take our word for it!
This really is a great location. Room cleaning is also excellent.
B&B Ca' Dor is perfectly placed in the centre of Venice (Cannaregio district), in a fairly quiet street that fortunately is not overrun by tourists. Very convenient as a base for exploring Venice, B&B Ca D'Or is just a few minutes' walk away from many bars and restaurants. The room was spacious and clean, with a private bathroom.
A clean and tidy B&B, right in the city centre. We were greeted by Cristina, a great hostess who gave us many tips and told us many curiosities about Venetian traditions. This is a place I'd consider returning to if I ever return to Venice. Highly recommended!
The kindness and friendliness of the staff was superb.